The laws regarding business involvement with overseas companies or workers are ever changing. Our highly trained business immigration team pride themselves on keeping fully informed at all times on any developments within the legislations so you don’t have to.
We can assist you with all aspects of business immigration, from documentation requirements to hire foreign national, procedures to be followed if investing abroad, to sponsorship formalities if transferring an existing employee to an overseas branch of your business.
There are strict guidelines that must be followed in any case of immigration which carry severe fines and penalties if you fail to comply. Please ensure that before you make any decisions independently you enlist the expertise of a professional.
Our team of business immigration lawyers can guide you through these confusing regulations and continue to keep you adhering to all necessary legal rules.
- Advise you how to carry out immigration checks on existing employees to highlight any instances of illegal working;
- advise you on the immigration requirements you will need to satisfy to send an employee abroad;
- advise you on the immigration requirements you will need to satisfy to recruit a new foreign worker;
- assist you and your staff with visa applications and in notarising supporting documents;
- assist foreign investors and entrepreneurs to apply for a visa to enable them to travel to the UK to explore business opportunities;
- help you with sponsorship licenses for specialist or temporary workers under the Tier 1 and Tier 5 merit-based entry rules; and
- assist with applications from existing foreign workers to extend the length of their stay or to apply for the right to settle.
Advising businesses throughout Tenterden, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Chatham, Tonbridge, Gravesend and Maidstone where we can meet to discuss your requirements. We are also happy to schedule an appointment at your place of business if more convenient. Skype calls can be arranged where appropriate.
An initial appointment with one of our lawyers can be arranged for a fixed cost of £180 plus VAT. After that we can agree funding arrangements to suit your circumstances, including a monthly payment plan to help you budget.
Get in touch with our business immigration solicitors in Tenterden, Kent
Call us on 01580 762248 if you need our help with this or any other employment matter, either as the employer or as the employee. Alternatively complete our Contact Us page and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.