Wealth Management is about so much more than just where your money is now. Managing your assets is also looking in to the future to plan, build and grow all that you have in to so much more. Our independent wealth management team will work with you to assess your current situation, identify key areas that may have an effect moving forward and protect against all foreseeable eventualities as much as possible.
Our experts are highly skilled in looking at investment opportunities and key areas of development and matching these with your goals and aspirations to create both short and long term plans to enable these to be achieved and succeeded.
They can provide independent investment advice for individuals, businesses and trusts on:
- planning for your retirement, including ways to maximise tax relief and establish multiple income streams via a combination of conventional pensions, share dividends, rent from investment property and interest earned through unit trusts and ISAs;
- a range of personal insurance products, including general insurance, life insurance, critical illness, mortgage protection, income protection and inheritance tax protection;
- business insurance, including key person cover and share protection;
- the use of trusts as a means of wealth preservation;
- available tax allowances and reliefs, including personal income, capital gains and inheritance tax allowances;
- the most tax efficient way to structure the acquisition or disposal of a business or the sale of company assets and shareholdings; and
- estate planning, particularly around inheritance tax.
Advising individuals, businesses and trusts throughout Tenterden, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Gravesend and Chatham where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference where appropriate
An initial appointment to discuss your requirements can be arranged from £95 plus VAT. After that we can facilitate flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch with our wealth management and private wealth solicitors in Tenterden, Kent
Further information can be found at www.hw-wealthmanagement.com.
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is the trading name of Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management LLP. A Limited Liability Partnership whose registered address is 51/54 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1BD. LLP No: OC361579
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is an Appointed Representative of Best Practice IFA Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 590279
Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration Number: Z3392053 which can be found at www.fca.org.uk/. Please note that the information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is only aimed at clients based in the UK.