By definition, Conveyancing means ‘the branch of law concerned with the preparation of documents for the conveyance of the property’, so to put it simply, when you are involved in anything to do with buying or selling land or property, you will require the assistance of a conveyancing solicitor.
Please do not believe that as there are DIY conveyancing packs available that they would be the better option. Incorrectly completing even the smallest stage in the process can be hugely detrimental and potentially very costly.
Aside from the buying and selling process; equity release, buy to let investments, property purchasing abroad, land registry enquiries and registration, these are all examples of situations whereby you will require a conveyancing expert.
Our team provide an efficient and comprehensive service at competitive rates for all your estate needs, including:
- the sale or purchase of a house or flat;
- the sale or purchase of a share in a property under a shared ownership scheme;
- the purchase of a property under a Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative;
- the leasing of a flat;
- applications to extend a lease, including via rights of leasehold enfranchisement;
- the sale or purchase of property at auction;
- the purchase of new build property or any type of conversion;
- applications to register your ownership of a property with the Land Registry;
- applications to register your rights to claim ownership of a property through adverse possession;
- ascertaining the boundaries of your property;
- ascertaining rights of access;
- helping to remove redundant restrictions affecting your use and enjoyment of your property;
- remortgaging arrangements; and
- transfer of equity in your home.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Maidstone, Chatham and Gravesend where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your home if needed, as well as a telephone appointment via skype if you are abroad.
The cost of residential conveyancing services depend on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.
Get in touch
Call us on 01580 762248 to discuss how we can help you. Alternatively, use our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.