We fully understand that any bad feeling in the workplace can have a far greater reaching impact on many more than just those immediately involved. In light of this our employment teams will always act as swiftly and efficiently as possible to bring about a satisfactory resolution, hopefully restricting any damage that could be caused to your business.
Our expert Employment solicitors can assist you with:
- drafting policies and procedures to deal with everything from the rights of new parents to the process for making a flexible working request;
- creating tailored employment contracts and service agreements;
- ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations;
- advising on grievance and disciplinary issues;
- investigating and resolving complaints of discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying;
- resolving disputes concerning pay, bonuses, annual leave and pension entitlement;
- advising on the fair treatment of employees on long-term sickness leave;
- defending unfair dismissal and other employment tribunal claims;
- defending personal injury claims brought by employees and visitors to your premises;
- providing representation before professional bodies and industry regulators;
- negotiating severance packages and settlement agreements;
- enforcing restrictive covenants and restraint of trade provisions, including via court proceedings if necessary;
- recovering confidential and commercially sensitive information from former employees;
- preventing infringement of your intellectual property rights;
- addressing data protection issues in the context of employment
- advising on issues arising out of the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) following a business sale or transfer of services.
Advising employers throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Maidstone, Gravesend and Chatham that we can arrange appointments to meet with you at.
We can also hold meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference call if appropriate.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements at a fixed cost of £180 inclusive of VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch
Call us on 01580 762248 if you need our help. Alternatively complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.