Owning a business will present you with constant sets of new challenges, so it’s important that you enlist the help of a trusted professional to take the lead should you encounter any bumps along the way. You may be initially entering in to owning a business and need some assistance in startup procedures so you are secure from the outset, or it may be that you are at the right point to sell, merge, or acquire a business. All of these need efficient and specially trained solicitors to oversee and direct.
On the commercial side, both on and offline interests need to be managed. Our teams can help with arranging commercial agreements dealing with the supply, manufacture and distribution of goods and services, agency agreements and franchising deals, as well as identifying and establishing the best routes to market for your unique business.
Additionally, our Company and Commercial Services also cover but are not limited to:
- choice of business structure for new ventures;
- restructuring of established business models;
- company incorporation and establishing a partnership or LLP;
- partnership and shareholder agreements, service agreements for directors and general contracts of employment;
- terms and conditions of trading;
- company memorandum and articles of association;
- corporate finance, including venture capital and private equity investment;
- obtaining relevant licenses;
- joint ventures and other collaboration initiatives, including agency and distribution arrangements;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- a business sale or purchase, including associated due diligence;
- corporate governance, such as directors’ duties;
- company secretarial support;
- company restoration at Companies House; and
- general business consultancy.
If the advice you require is regarding an employer / employee issue or situation, our Employment Specialists will work with you to rectify any problems as swiftly and tactfully as possible.
Advising businesses throughout Tenterden, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Maidstone and Chatham.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference call where appropriate.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements at a fixed cost of £180 inclusive of VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.