If you find yourself in receipt of an injury due to the negligence of a third party you may be able to file a personal injury claim. Industrial accidents, Road Traffic collisions, retail premises negligence, all these are examples of where our Personal Injury lawyers can work with you to fight for justice.
Your solicitor will take away all additional stress you may be feeling at the thought of pursuing a claim. We can deal with all third parties that will need to be involved wherever possible leaving you and your loved ones free to concentrate on what matters most. Even just an initial consultation can contribute hugely towards achieving peace of mind; the processes and procedures can be explained and the predicted future plan mapped out so you have a clear idea of what may be to come and how we can support you throughout.
Our highly trained personal injury team can help in a range of situations, including but not limited to:
- accidents at work resulting in physical injury, including hearing damage or loss of a limb;
- mental injury sustained at work, for example severe stress brought on by a heavy workload;
- work-related illness, such as lung cancer caused by exposure to asbestos;
- road traffic accidents resulting in injury or death;
- injury or death caused by the handling of faulty goods or inadequately performed services;
- injury or death sustained as a result of inadequately supervised or poorly maintained public spaces, including incidents of drowning in public swimming pools or tripping over uneven paving slabs;
- injury or death caused by mistakes made by medical professionals, including GPs, hospital staff, dentists, opticians and cosmetic surgeons;
- injury or death caused by routine vaccinations;
- injury or death caused by criminal behaviour where you or a relative have been the victim of a crime;
- injury or death resulting from mistreatment while you or a relative were in police custody; and
- injury or death caused by mistreatment while in a hospital, care home or residential setting.
Advising individuals throughout Tenterden, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Chatham and Gravesend where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
If the need arises, we can also offer meetings at your home or in a hospital or care facility. Meetings via skype are also possible where appropriate.
Most personal injury cases can be funded under a conditional fee agreement which means there will usually be no legal fees to pay unless your claim is successful.
For clients not eligible for conditional fee funding we can offer flexible payment terms to help you budget for the payment of legal fees. We can also offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements at a fixed cost of £180 inclusive of VAT.