Issues within business relationships can arise all the time, but it’s how they are dealt with that can cause bigger problems. Finding yourself at odds with business partners or shareholders or even contractors who are not completing their task sufficiently can add additional and unwanted pressure on to your shoulders. Hence why it is so important to address these situations in a calm and thorough manner with the correct professional guidance.
Moving forwards towards a solution doesn’t necessarily have to mean hefty bills and court proceedings. Our experts will talk through the issues with you and if mediation is appropriate that avenue can always be pursued. However, if court is seen to be the best way to attempt resolution we can address that and put preventative safeguards in place such as an injunction to prevent the destruction of property, the presence of an individual on or around your business locations, or an order compelling the return of confidential information.
With vast experience across a multitude of industries and sectors, our lawyers are confident in their ability to assist you in:
- contractual and commercial disputes;
- disputes between company shareholders and business partners;
- disputes with company directors;
- disputes with agents and distributors;
- disputes with joint venture partners;
- employment law problems;
- civil fraud cases, including those involving alleged theft by employees;
- insolvency matters, including claims of wrongful or fraudulent trading;
- claims of professional negligence against accountants, architects, lawyers surveyors and other professionals;
- infringement of intellectual property rights;
- commercial property disputes and problems between landlords and tenants;
- defamation; and
- debt recovery.
Advising businesses throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Gravesend, Chatham and Maidstone where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or at home if the need arises, as well as conference calls via skype where appropriate.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from £95 plus VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch
Call us on 01580 762248 if you need our help. Alternatively please complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.