It is always extremely difficult when involved in dispute, be it personally or professionally, as it upsets the harmonic balance within your life. At Pengelly & Rylands, we understand the need for compassion, objectivism and tact when it comes to attempting resolution.
Our litigation teams will listen, learn, and act with your absolute best interests at the forefront of their minds and seek to achieve closure on the matter in hand in a timely and cost effective way for all involved. Where appropriate, we will initially look towards the possibility of independent mediation between both parties. However, should this not be suitable or successful, where needs be we will act for you should you case need to go through court.
Our dispute resolution experts can help with:
- claims of professional negligence against architects, surveyors, accountants, lawyers and other professionals;
- claims that your privacy has been infringed or that your data protection rights have been breached;
- property disputes, including those concerning the location of boundaries and rights of access;
- problems between landlords and tenants around issues such as the return of deposit monies or claims of unlawful eviction;
- disputes about a will or an inheritance;
- disputes about the administration of an estate or probate;
- claims against trustees and executors for failing to act appropriately or abusing their position of trust;
- claims for substandard building work;
- contract disputes;
- employment problems;
- debt and bankruptcy issues; and
- infringement of your civil liberties, including where you or a loved one have been unlawfully detained by the police, a hospital or in a care home.
If you need guidance on a more specialised area of conflict such as personal injury in the workplace, injury obtained through partaking in or the prevention of a criminal activity, or a medical negligence incident, we have trained professionals available that will listen, consult and support you in moving forward with your case.
Advising individuals throughout Tenterden, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Chatham and Maidstone where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
If the need arises, we can also offer meetings at your home or in a hospital, care home, police station or prison. Meetings via skype are also possible for clients who frequently need to travel abroad.
We offer an initial 1 hour appointment to discuss your requirements at £180 inclusive of VAT. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
For personal injury and medical negligence claims conditional fee agreements may be possible which will usually mean there will be no legal fees to pay unless your claim is successful.