Here at Pengelly & Rylands, we have a dedicated team of immigration specialists who can help you as an individual if you wish to enter, work and live in the UK. With the constant upheaval in the political world, rules and regulations regarding immigration are ever changing and we pride ourselves on being consistently up to date with the latest legal processes to make your journey that much easier.
Our immigration teams work closely with our property, employment and family teams to provide you with a clear and complete picture of work that will need to be done. We keep your human rights and personal well being at the heart of all we do and will act as efficiently and cost effectively as is possible
Our expert professionals can assist with every element of the immigration process, including but not restricted to:
- establishing your right to live or work in the UK without restriction under a recognised right of abode or via a certificate of entitlement;
- helping family members join you in the UK under a family visa;
- applying for settled status to enable you and your family to continue to remain in the UK;
- applying for naturalisation or British citizenship;
- applying for a student, work or business visa under the UK points-based system;
- visitor or tourist visa applications;
- ancestry visas;
- arranging a sponsorship license where you have been offered specialist or temporary work under the Tier 1 or Tier 5 entry rules;
- helping you or a family member with your asylum claim;
- dealing with appeals against denial of entry, refusal of an application for leave to remain or an order for deportation;
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as an EEA national; or
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as a family member or extended family member of an EEA national.
We can also advise employers on immigration issues via our business immigration service.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Tenterden, Gravesend, Maidstone and Chatham available for us to meet to discuss your requirements. We can also arrange Skype or home visit appointments where appropriate.
Some immigration advice can be provided free of charge under the legal aid scheme. Other advice will have to be paid for privately. We are happy to discuss your requirements and agree funding arrangements before we commence work.
Get in touch
Call us on 01580 762248 to talk through your needs and see how we can help. Alternatively use our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.