Jasvinder is the senior partner at Hatten Wyatt Solicitors with overall responsibility for the day to day management of the firm and for ensuring high levels of client satisfaction. He also takes the lead in developing the business through the recruitment of legal specialists and the acquisition of other law firms.
Since 2003 Jasvinder has helped Hatten Wyatt grow from a practice with one office based in Gravesend to a larger practice with multiple offices throughout Kent. Key acquisitions include Church Bruce in 2008, Morlings in 2013, Nigel Edwards & Co in 2014, Pengelly & Rylands in 2016 and Stephens & Son in 2017.
In line with the firm’s business strategy, Jasvinder is committed to facilitating the further development of Hatten Wyatt in Kent to ensure clients in the county have access to all the expert legal advice that they need on their door-step. He is also committed to ensuring excellent service standards which include the provision of clear advice, delivered promptly and in accordance with a transparent pricing policy.
In addition to his managerial and business development responsibilities, Jasvinder also offers a high-level business consultancy service for company and commercial clients who are looking to grow and develop their own enterprises.
He also provides notarial services for clients who require a certificate of authenticity for personal and business documents to be used abroad.
Jasvinder can help with:
- applications to live, work or study here or abroad;
- requests to marry or enter a civil partnership here or abroad;
- applications to adopt a child here or abroad;
- the sale and purchase of UK or foreign property;
- the administration of a deceased person’s estate where UK or foreign property is involved;
- the sale or purchase of UK or foreign shares and investments; and
- the bringing or defending of UK or foreign court proceedings.
Business notarial services
- applications to set up a company in the UK or abroad;
- applications for a UK or foreign loan or mortgage;
- proof that a UK or foreign company has been validly incorporated and is solvent;
- proof that a UK or foreign company has the legal capacity to enter a commercial contract;
- the sale or purchase of UK or foreign property;
- the sale or purchase of UK or foreign shares and investments;
- visa applications for UK-based employees and directors wishing to work abroad or for foreign employees and directors wishing to work here (business immigration); and
- the bringing or defending of legal proceedings in the UK or abroad.
He also offers a high-level business consultancy service for company and commercial clients who are looking to grow and develop their own enterprises.
Advising clients throughout Kent
Jasvinder is based in our Gravesend office but can attend appointments with clients in our Maidstone, Chatham or Tenterden offices if more convenient.
Appointments at your home or place of business can also be arranged where required, together with telephone appointments or skype for clients who regularly travel abroad.
To contact Jasvinder, please call 01580 76 22 48 or email email@example.com.